Thursday, February 26, 2009

something's gotta give

i feel like i'm going to fail something this semester. i haven't been well enough to go to physics in a week & a half & we have a test monday. i have somehow also been ridiculously set back in calc. which is stupid, because i understand it all.
and i can't afford to fail anything, because if i do i might end up taking an extra semester to earn my degree. because everything i'm currently taking is either a prerequisite for my degree requirements, or i just won't have time in the next few years to re-take it if i fail *coughphysicscough*
and taking an extra semester would be TOTALLY POINTLESS and would be an admission of defeat. i have no idea how i got into this damn school but no way in hell i'd ever admit that it chewed me up and spit me out and i couldn't take it. i can't let it get the better of me: i'll deal with whatever it throws at me, that much i know. what i can't figure out is how i'll handle it and what'll happen to me.
seriously, all i want to do is curl up in bed and cry and not come out for a few days. i wish that would solve my problems.

1 comment:

the Mark-Thomas train said...

taking an extra semester is not a bad thing at all. tons of people do it. hell, i opted not to graduate a semester early (i had enough AP credits to). instead i dropped my course load to almost (one class more) part time, which meant that when i got mono, when my dad left, etc, i could afford to take some time off without it kicking my ass. spending an extra three months in school isnt going to ruin your life.