Tuesday, February 3, 2009

first day randoms

i am such a dork. i'm sitting at my computer listening to beethoven's 9th & reading the score along with it.
math TAs have god-awful accents. as if that weren't enough, SO DOES MY PROFESSOR.
i hate being re-taught vectors a million times in one day.
colored chalk makes me absurdly happy.
people need to learn that my having class is a non-negotiable state of affairs. if you want to talk to me, it will not kill you to wait till four like my away message tells you to. stop it.
i'm beginning to think in terms of facebook statuses. evidently i am on the internet way too much. I WILL NOT TWEET. really and truly.
i get such joy out of score reading it is hilarious why am i such a dork?
i like diet coke. it sparkles.
i refuse to make sense anymore.

No comments: