Tuesday, December 2, 2008

belief

I Believe In You-Steven Curtis Chapman

this song makes me feel much better today. still a lot of work to do, still a lot of other stuff that needs to get done (rehearsals anyone?), still so much on my mind that i've been worrying about a lot. the other night i was ready to drop out and work in a jazz club till i could go on broadway. seriously, when i get stressed out the first thing to pop into my head is "how the hell did i get in here?" and then the next thing is "OMG i so can't do this at all" and then i freak out and go to bed early and don't get things done at all. but this song is a reminder that God wouldn't have gotten me here if i couldn't handle it. and when i remember that He knows i can do it, it's so unbelievably reassuring.
so wherever you are in your life and no matter how stressed you get, remember that you can take it all and rise above your worries. darkness doesn't last forever.

No comments: