Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Blog! Yay!

To everyone who's just stumbled across this blog, welcome!
I guess it's time for a bit of an intro, since I don't know you and you don't know me.
I'm Nuala. I'm a rather opinionated little lady (or so I've been told), and I absolutely love to talk. The problem with that is that I'm busy, everyone else is busy, and there just isn't always time for me to say what's on my mind.
So to keep myself from exploding from everything I think and feel, this is where I muse. And vent. And sometimes freak out and rant. If you want a look into someone else's headspace, this is it.
I'm a first-time blogger, so any suggestions you feel like making are totally accepted. But a bit of a warning: I hate using capital letters and I'm not really likely to after this post :). Sorry.
Without further ado, enjoy!