Thursday, November 20, 2008

standards

everybody's made mistakes. they don't mean you aren't allowed your dignity, your pride, your standards. the simple fact that i walked away from all of you instead of staying and losing my temper shows it. i have more dignity and higher standards than any of you can ever know.
and i really don't think any of you should be allowed to talk like that anyway. who of you had the maturity to actually apologize? one of you. that's all.
don't talk to me about standards. i hold myself to high ones and i won't stoop to your level ever. yeah, that hurt. it hurt to know that despite the way i've trusted some of you, you still think it's ok to throw darts even when it's obvious that they make me bleed. it hurt to realize that some of you don't actually care about me like i thought you did. but you know what? what's past is past. it's gone. and i won't cry about it. not for any of you.

No comments: