Wednesday, November 26, 2008

update!

hey guys! so sorry about the lack of actual coherent posts recently; apparently when germs party it up in your chest cavity they invade your brain too. but i'm back to reasonably normal now, so this post i guess will just be a mashup of everythingness.
i'm back in new york. i was sleeping on the bus on the way home until the ride got really bumpy all of a sudden and the first thing i thought? WOOO NEW YORK AND ITS CRAPTACULAR ROADS! and its glorious sketchyness!
and within five minutes of walking into my house, we ended up in a discussion of ebola versus leprosy and which disease is worse and then segwayed into what my family would do if i brought home a lesbian lover for the holidays (just FYI, i am straight, this was only a hypothetical discussion as far as i'm concerned hehe). i really do love my family and its randomosity :).
also, i broke 100 readers today! you guys have no idea how happy this makes me: like i can be seriously bummed out over something unrelated, but when i see my hit counter jumping it makes me all smiley and happy :). so thank you all, dear readers.

No comments: