Wednesday, January 7, 2009

psychosomatic reactions

the mind is a strange-ass thing. as of last night, the words "arranging" and "arrangement" give me immediate splitting headaches.
it's like how if i see a rat or a mouse i get all squeebish and squirmy and can't sit still, no matter how far away from me it is. they're just gross.
and now i get to go back to the most embarrassing display of psychosomatism (is that a word?) ever! at the beginning of high school i got invisalign instead of braces because i have a fairly low pain tolerance. and i was so convinced that wearing them would give me a lisp that i actually developed one for a while...until i realized it was just me being ridiculous and i managed to stop it. and now that i broke my retainer at the beginning of the semester, my teeth have moved back to where they were before and i get to wear the damn things again!
i hate orthodontics. i think i should go back to sleep and not work on my arrangement today. maybe the headache will go?

1 comment:

tess said...

if you want someone else to take a glance at it feel free to email it to me =)